Recent content by Snide75

  1. S

    Official PSU - Iowa '25 game thread

    Deluca is not a division 1 linebacker. Disgraceful
  2. S

    Official PSU - Iowa '25 game thread

    How did the oc survive this charade? Everything about this offense is offensive
  3. S

    Boom!! We just got Pena!

    Big, big, big pickup. This offense could be 94 special. Natty or bust imho
  4. S

    Good luck Jermaine

    Didn't know he was in the portal
  5. S

    2025 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    I'm sure I saw Caliendo throw an elbow to MM ribcage at the end. I've never seen Cael that animated
  6. S

    Official PSU - Boise St. Quarterfinal CFB Playoff Thread

    Hhonestly beginning to think our OC took the under. Criminal
  7. S

    Players as employees and under contract w/NFL model - seems inevitable

    Could've had me for half that price
  8. S

    RIP Jimmy Carter

    Bad president, great man. RIP
  9. S

    '24 CFB Portal

    The whole system is beyond repair. It's why I don't invest the time or money I once did.
  10. S

    Pitt DLman enters portal....

    Or the soon to be POTUS 😉
  11. S

    Official '24 PSU - tOSU game thread

    I forgot all about mackdaddy
  12. S

    Official '24 PSU - tOSU game thread

    Thats on Franklin.....again and again and again
  13. S

    Official '24 PSU - USC game thread

    Hope 10 isn't hurt
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Drew Mestemaker shined and Oklahoma State has momentum with 4-star quarterback: 'They definitely took a big step'
  5. 05 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA