Recent content by Snuka

  1. Snuka

    Lincoln: Nothing but corn and cows, even the AD moos.

    I've always said that I would live in Lincoln if the weather didn't suck. I grew up in NE, but have lived in CO for over half my life and can't get back to the humid summers and the cold winters. Toured the campus in May with my youngest and still have the slightest hope she decides to go...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back