Recent content by Spur Crazy

  1. S

    OT - Hybrid vehicles

    I may have to purchase a new vehicle soon (11 year old car is starting to have more and more issues). Trying to determine if hybrid is the way I want to go. I realize it's unlikely to recoup the extra initial expense through savings on gas. The hybrids of some of the makes/models I'm looking at...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas To Tempe: No. 2 safety, Rivals300 WR and more talented recruits visiting Arizona State
  5. 05 On3 Football Jared Curtis listed questionable on initial availability report for Vanderbilt vs. Georgia