Recent content by SRATH

  1. SRATH

    ONO

    No offense to the genius on the Intermat forums, but nobody is wasting their time wrestling in State College......unless they are not paying attention. It is sad the nonsense folks come up with in their pea brains due to the jealousy they have for others. Coveting makes people do and say...
  2. SRATH

    Season Ticket Invoices

    Every freaking year, there is some problem with the process. Not a PSU thing I guess but my credit card, for whatever reason, has to verify my identity??? WTF. The only option is for someone to call me. Bizarre. They can text my wife........who happens to be on the other side of the planet...
  3. SRATH

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    I don't think Chance has margaritas any longer. Def Italian Ice.....with his crew
  4. SRATH

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Watching Lewan is like watching soccer hydration breaks...................you know the talent is there but nothing is happening. Guys did great and there is more gas in the NLWC tank.
  5. SRATH

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    In other sporting news, they just played the Scottish National Anthem. I didn't know there were so many words for "alcohol".
  6. SRATH

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Not allowed to post scores until it is over.........:) 2-0 good guys
  7. SRATH

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    I don't blame you. Snyder is on the main board talking about a loaded BBQ and we have been talking ribs. I need some food! On a serious note, I hope Chance is ok....but it doesn't sound like it.
  8. SRATH

    '26 USA U23 Nationals, 5/29-31, thread

    Thanks for the clarification. I misread AI's summary. When I read......."The largest and most notable camps were located in Reading and Allentown, Pennsylvania; Frederick, Maryland; and Charlottesville and Winchester, Virginia", my assumption would be the first camps listed would be the largest...
  9. SRATH

    '26 USA U23 Nationals, 5/29-31, thread

    Ok........... A cousin did genealogy on our family.....most arrived in the late 1800's from both Wales and Germany. One leg of the family traced back to the late 1770's.......appearing out of nowhere in SE PA. No parents. No brothers or sisters. Very Germanic name which he modified slightly. My...
  10. SRATH

    '26 USA U23 Nationals, 5/29-31, thread

    That is your password now...................
  11. SRATH

    '26 USA U20 World Team Trials, 5/29, thread

    Last year at this event, Lockett made James look........young. James had nothing and Lockett looked bored. James has really improved........sometimes a loss does wonders for the soul. Lockett is a bit of a mystery. He started the collegiate year on fire, beating Caliendo and then seemed to flat...
  12. SRATH

    '26 USA U20 World Team Trials, 5/29, thread

    Given McAndrew is at a history conference, I have two questions which you may or may not be able to answer....... 1) Who killed Kennedy? 2) What is Asher's injury? :sneaky:
  13. SRATH

    '26 USA U20 World Team Trials, 5/29, thread

    For anyone attending...........just hunker down on the walkway. Last year I stood and could see well. The area is loaded with wineries. Great soil and the Grand River acts like a cold sink extending the growing season. Ferrante Winery has a nice lunch and is very close. M Cellars has better...
  14. SRATH

    Rank Program Outlooks for the Next Five Years

    Yeah, they should be in the top ten or so. They always have some strong young guys………who plateau. They always have some rentals who are solid. They always have a few holes.
  15. SRATH

    Is Kask hurt?

    But I am a long time member of this board and I demand it.................!!!!!!!!!!!! I added extra punctuation. Clearly I am not serious. The staff will figure it out. I am taking a nap.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4