Recent content by sroyus

  1. S

    Hi I read your reply. It’s great that you’re here and providing your perspective! I LOVE...

    Hi I read your reply. It’s great that you’re here and providing your perspective! I LOVE Barcelona. Of all the great food I ate there, this place was the best! Ever been? The food in Spain is excellent. And in Catalonia, even better. Along with Galicia and much of the north. And Andalusia...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'
  5. 05 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury