Recent content by SteamboatStoops

  1. SteamboatStoops

    BB: Minimum Results that will make you Happy or content

    I have seen the future and it's the year 2200 and robo Mark Pope has won 150 titles in a row. Just gotta give him more time guys dont be so negative!
  2. SteamboatStoops

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    Punter= liability
  3. SteamboatStoops

    OT: Yum Center has cost taxpayers $450M

    Just out of curiosity, what do you think the plan is?
  4. SteamboatStoops

    The boosters must be fatigued at this point.

    Is your point to not complain about mediocrity because Mark Pope makes more money? Defend Pope all you want it's your right as a paying member of the board but im having trouble understanding what you are so upset about
  5. SteamboatStoops

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    You're right that people can do what they want but im going to need to see some proof that someone graciously paid 5 million to a guy for staying home. You are purposefully missing the point of what im saying so you can be smug. If thats what brings you joy, go for it.
  6. SteamboatStoops

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    Reject all you want but he's being greedy in this case. Its a fair criticism. If it was a private school they can do what they want but it's a public university so it's all of our business to call out stuff like this.
  7. SteamboatStoops

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    As much as I could get. What i wouldn't do is retire and ask my buddy to pull some strings for a few more millions to watch from the sidelines. Im expected to live on what I've made after I retire. Why does Mitch get to be the exception?
  8. SteamboatStoops

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    As much as I could get. What i wouldn't do is retire and ask my buddy to pull some strings for a few more millions to watch from the sidelines. Im expected to live on what I've made after I retire. Why does Mitch get to be the exception?
  9. SteamboatStoops

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    Somewhere between doing work for the money I make and not taking it from the institutions I claim to support. Which I guess makes me ungrateful?
  10. SteamboatStoops

    Mitch Barnhart Settlement Agreement

    You taking the money would be just as wrong as mitch taking it. Is your argument that you too are fueled by greed?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum says Nick Saban 'is not a great representative of where college football is'
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4