Recent content by Stellar

  1. S

    Week 0 CFB

    The Hawaii/Stanford game was at least somewhat entertaining… Complete with an injured Hawaii QB playing through injury in the second half and leading 4th quarter comeback (after losing a lead).
  2. S

    Penn State Football Story.

    This was surprisingly harder to find than I thought, and I can’t say I’m still 100% on this, but the person doing the voice over may be Charles Dumas, a former professor at Penn State, and seemingly contributor to WPSU who did most of the production of the show. The credits either didn’t roll...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.