Recent content by Steveelement

  1. S

    ND vs OSU

    Riley Leonard looked better than the ND QB.
  2. S

    ND vs OSU

  3. S

    Neb is not very good after all.. vs North Dakota

    Yep and neither are we. The season ended today and we didn’t even play.
  4. S

    Duke looks really good

    you can’t deny Bert dominated that game and should have won.
  5. S

    Duke looks really good

    Im not a troll. Michael Fitzpatrick was paid to write this stuff on the site for past few years. Some fans are just realists. I hope I’m wrong.
  6. S

    Duke looks really good

    All I know is I watched every snap of that game and I don’t think the Cats can play with this Blue Devil team.
  7. S

    Duke looks really good

    All I know was that was a very good performance by Duke. outgained a very solid Owl team by almost 500 yards.
  8. S

    Duke looks really good

    Really shouldn’t surprise anyone. For some reason Duke seems to always play their best ball in September. Riley Leonard definitely scares me.
  9. S

    Illinois is a legit threat to win the division

    Wow Illinois got screwed there. Probably won’t matter they are clearly the better team
  10. S

    Duke looks really good

    Holy crap Riley Leonard is legit. I don’t think we have prayer next week.
  11. S

    Duke looks really good

    Temple is a good football program.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act