Recent content by steven.coffey

  1. S

    Could Purdue fans be worse than IU fans?

    I was at the SS game last year in Indy and we were surrounded by Purdue fans who almost exclusively cheered for Tennessee. One lady who sat behind us was particularly unbearable. I couldn't wait to beat them as soon as it was announced on the schedule, exhibition or not.
  2. S

    I need to get this off my chest

    I agree with the OP, and many people I’ve spoken with do as well. However I do feel the “basketball v football school” take can be toxic. Although I enjoy football the most I wanna be the best at both.
  3. S

    Cal has completely lost control of this program

    To me the bottom line is this. We’re 1-5 for the first time in almost a century. There is a problem. The solution? Debatable. But saying it’s a “down year” is a vast understatement.
  4. S

    Is Virginia........

    If they lose today they should never be allowed to be a 1 seed again.
  5. S

    What’re the Racers Doing to WOJO?

    I thought the same exact thing. I love it.
  6. S

    Question about Saturday.

    I thought it may be later, but I seem to recall us playing Baylor in 2012 earlier in the day. Just wanted to be sure.
  7. S

    (Ole Miss BYU game thread)

    What a game. Making that OT game at Rupp look better.
  8. S

    Question about the game Friday...

    Thanks for the link! I had seen this site before but had forgotten about it. Much appreciated. Due to circumstances out of my control this is about my last chance to watch the games Friday and Saturday.
  9. S

    Question about the game Friday...

    Good deal. Thanks. Until then, if anyone knows of a place feel free to post it here.
  10. S

    Question about the game Friday...

    omit. This post was edited on 3/8 11:43 PM by coffey8294
  11. S

    Question about the game Friday...

    Don't you have to have a certain provider in order to use Watch ESPN? If so I cant. I need a site that just streams it, if there is such a place.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 6 results
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets