Recent content by stevesorg

  1. S

    LSU vs Clemson

    Hey, not a UK subject....... But I've always pulled for SEC teams playing other conferences ........ especially ACC. Tonight I hope Clemson kick A$$. Go LSU Go..... around the pole, down the hole go LSU go.......
  2. S

    Rules Question

    Question for someone smarter than me...... when LSU's big guy dunked on Moreno and was charged with a flagrant one why was the basket not negated? The foul clearly was committed prior to the actual dunk.
  3. S

    Anybody else hate all the “ most physical team” wins

    I'm with you 100%................. that and an when an offensive player backs into the basket by repeatedly bumping the defensive player out of the way. Then if there is a foul it's on the defender.
  4. S

    Charles Bediako

    The NCAA ruled him ineligible ....... the court ruled that he could play. He would still be ineligible under NCAA guideline's and they should should forfeit any wins. Just like Memphis forfeited games Rose played in when he was initially ruled eligible by the NCAA ..... before they changed their...
  5. S

    Some info on transition

    Just trying to navigate.... I've on these boards forever but rarely post
  6. S

    UK Basketball Memorabilia for sale...

    Yes the championship 1.75 bottles.
  7. S

    Was Travis Perry the Victim of His own Hardearned Success

    I saw "King" Kelly Coleman play many times for Ky Wesleyan. He could have played anywhere if his mind could have been right. I think he set the prior state record in 3 years.
  8. S

    UK Basketball Memorabilia for sale...

    Anyone know how much a 1978 Makers 1.75 is worth........... unopened. I have two.
  9. S

    Fordham hit with sanctions for recruiting violations

    I today's Naples Daily News so I can't link it but FGCU was fined $25k and put on probation for "impermissible" benefits.
  10. S

    Florida vs Tennessee

    Grew up as a UK fan and have been since the 60's. Have lived in Florida since '78 and sent 2 kids to Florida................. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!
  11. S

    Duke factoid

    yepppppp........Let's go Dook..........around the pole........down the hole. Let's go Dook
  12. S

    Did they take 2 points away from us?

    but why............ thats why I logged on
  13. S

    Don't you just love this?

    Damn........... against Vandy another 3 point attempt banked then went in and out....... amost two the same game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports updates quarterback power rankings after Week 4 of college football