Recent content by stevowebo

  1. S

    Defense observation

    I wonder how much is them just doing quick game there not letting cade sit in the pocket at all
  2. S

    Coastal Carolina's New Tight End

    That is what I heard it is crazy because he has not played football since he was a kid and has been lighting up the workouts. Might have gotten a steal heard he would've went to sc if they reached out.
  3. S

    Coastal Carolina's New Tight End

    I have friends in the program, and they added a new tight end who runs a 4.4 and is a red zone. threat. Has anyone heard of him?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call