Recent content by StoopsTroop

  1. S

    Twitter Rumor: Cal open to another chance to coach in the NBA...

    Calipari shut down the rumors, sorry for causing any paranoia by posting the Twitter link. I was curious to see the everyone’s opinion on the future of the HC job for UK. Calipari isn’t getting any younger. It’s always nice to have a plan for the future.
  2. S

    Herro trying to put Milwaukee in a 2-0 hole

    Herro should be on the All-Rookie team and Bam definitely should have won the MIP award.
  3. S

    #29 SG Cassius Stanley to Duke

    Who cares? We will be just fine
  4. S

    Now that the Sweet 16 is pretty much set, who’s your Final 4 picks?

    I think it is going to be LSU, Gonzaga, Kentucky, and Virginia
  5. S

    Herro game reminds me of Jeff Sheppard

    Herro will be the next Booker for Kentucky. Book it. Lol
  6. S

    My predictions for the high school recruits Barrett, Reddish, Etc.

    No way both Reddish and Barrett go to Duke. Barrett is UK bound
  7. S

    Perfect brackets after day one?

    I only have Oklahoma State picked wrong now. It makes me mad because I had Michigan picked until the very last moment of yesterday I should have left it alone
  8. S

    Perfect brackets after day one?

    I still have a perfect bracket on espn with Kentucky winning it all
  9. S

    Will a #1 seed go down this weekend?

    Michigan over Louisville or Michigan State over Kansas I think one of those will happen
  10. S

    Bill Walton on Demarcus Cousins

    Toxic substance? It's a freaking plant dude
  11. S

    What time is the Diallo announcement?

    Does he play for us this year? Or will he have to wait till next?
  12. S

    Just saw the ugliest Duke woman in History

    I thought the same thing when I saw her. Its pretty funny that you took the time to make a thread about it though
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 NFL Draft Mel Kiper Jr. updates his Top 10 prospects for 2027 NFL Draft ahead of Week 6
  5. 05 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate