Recent content by stretch22

  1. S

    Saw your post & wanted to try and help. I was laid off in April ‘24 and finally landed something...

    Saw your post & wanted to try and help. I was laid off in April ‘24 and finally landed something in June ‘25. My company has an opening that you should look at - let me know if you’re interested and I’ll do what I can. It would require a relocation to Dallas, but looks like you’re open to that...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote