Recent content by Sunwarrior2

  1. Sunwarrior2

    Women's NCAA Championships hub - preview/thread (and more)

    I’ve never posted a link so hope this works, but it’s up on YouTube. It’s a difficult watch
  2. Sunwarrior2

    Congrats TnT and Co.

    Probably on steroids. I think.
  3. Sunwarrior2

    Kyle Dake

    Okay I have to ask this somewhere…. I’ve seen multiple people connect Burroughs to Nebraska & Lincoln but last I knew he was out east (near Philadelphia I believe?) Did I miss some Burroughs news? Is he back in Lincoln?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches