Recent content by Sweatcorn

  1. S

    NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

    Funny stuff there:) Volleyball - yes!!! Football - I am still lol.
  2. S

    OT: fish finders

    I purchased a Humminbird a couple years back and really like it. Even if you don't want side or down imaging, I recommend getting a model with GPS if one is available in your price range? I got caught in some very bad weather on a Canada trip and the GPS was the only thing that got me back to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Fitzgerald reveals Michigan State running back Cam Edwards out for season 
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Open Gym Tour: 4-star Braeden Greenup headlines a North Raleigh Christian team college coaches at all levels will want to see