Recent content by swiftycat

  1. S

    Lee's head injury

    All he could I'm saying watching replay 8 times Lee never showed any signs of being hurt. He never rubbed anything or flinched or anything. Watch the replay. It goes to commercial and when it comes back he's gone. Cal or Leech never mention what happened or how the injury is during post game...
  2. S

    Lee's head injury

    I have said in another post Lee didn't get hurt and then not even mentioned on post game with Cal. Wasn't even mentioned be Leech. Lee wasn't hurt
  3. S

    Injured Ulis, Lee

    I have watched replay 8 times in slow motion and Lee didn't show any signs of injury. He didn't grab a rebound it went off of bounds went to tv timeout come back and he is gone. I say Cal either sent him to dressing room or Lee got mad and went to dressing room
  4. S

    Murray, Diallo, and Mulder

    I still believe that we get
  5. S

    Zimmerman to UNLV

    Caneintally, I guess you didn't know after all.
  6. S

    Ulis and Booker

    So let me get this right...Booker and Ulis will be one of the greatest back courts that we have had here but we are going to sale Newman ( who is the top guard in high school) to come here and what...watch this great backcourt?
  7. S

    What was up with Willie against Wisconsin?

    I was going to say something about this Sunday but figured I would get blasted. Love Willie to death but our All-American stayed in Lexington Saturday night
  8. S

    Who do you think leaves?

    Any one that thinks for one minute that Johnson will start over Skal is not very smart. Skal will start from day one.
  9. S

    Michigan Loses Best Player for the Season

    Mitch {wild weed} McCary
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters