Recent content by sword12

  1. S

    Jalen Bridges

    oh please Oscar left WVU for 1 M dollars , doesnt matter what excuse he used it was for 1M and he stayed at Kentucky for 2 M. He didnt improve has game from freshman year rebounds abd three foot shots
  2. S

    Will the BIG 12 expand again?

    Great comeback Allen right on the subject of you being a dumbass or not.
  3. S

    Are Toussaint and Stevenson better than Curry and McNeil?

    Don't know much about new guys other than what I read. M2C Im saying total game they might be an upgrade. Curry a turnover machine and looked to score first. McNeil no rebounds or defense just three point shooter. So offense definitely a downgrade but rebounding , defense , passing , turnovers...
  4. S

    WVU Release Perry Named Interim Women’s Basketball Coach

    Do you think it might be letting a coach that might be well liked by the players to have contact with them and maybe keep them out of the portal until a HC is secured
  5. S

    WVU Release Masks Strongly Recommended for Fans at WVU Coliseum

    None what so ever, would you mind if I sneeze on your head during the games? I'll say sorry and excuse me.
  6. S

    Coach Trickett leaving the Kneel Clown show.

    Tight ends and inside receivers coach
  7. S

    So Greg Was Booted?

    I don't know what my wife weighs and dont care. What I do know is she can suck the chrome off my tailpipe.
  8. S

    Youngstown State

    I like that , let's add 6 wins just the wins no losses
  9. S

    Kendon Slovis

    My comment WVU should have given his girl friend a schlorship , I don't blame him following that girl. I would too , trust the portal. The 5 returning senior linemen just as big. Contract extention for PN after next year. OC leaving is a big deal.
  10. S

    ACC Champs

    I bet someone will talk to him about protecting those future earnings. Of course coming back for one more year made a big difference in those future earnings.
  11. S

    ACC Champs

    What happens if Pitt's QB sits out the bowl game as he is projected to be 1 or 2 round draft choice ?
  12. S

    Men's Soccer bracket... GOLDEN GOAL!!! WEST VIRGINIA IS HEADED TO THE ELITE EIGHT !!!

    I guess it means something to the players and people following the sport
  13. S

    Will Neal Brown

    I agree with you RootClown, I just don't make up silly names for NB like a 3rd grader. Next year 8 wins plus a bowl or he is gone. The portal should be his best friend need good players now to save his job IMO.
  14. S

    Geno F'N Smith

    sounds like you just did .
  15. S

    Any way to watch the game Saturday w/o ESP+?

    Free trial for 5 or 7 days. Sign up cancel after the game no $$$ ex
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  5. 05 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama