I watched online. I do not see why there is ANY confusion. Radford player never was out of bounds. Ever. GW player was laying out of bounds and tapped the ball. That was an easy call? I get the emotional factor and that call basically solidified their loss but the replay just reiterated the fact...
Oh geez lol... This sounds like FP himself, or a disciple of him. I have read the articles that reference the basketball program. Most articles are of him gloating/boasting of what he has done. I do NOT care how good you were or what you have done... Most people want a coach that can coach.
FP...
Flagrant 1's do not exist in high school sports. And for the argument Flagrant 2's do not either lol. This is not college it is high school.
Continue to blame someone else besides those who need blamed. Abingdon players/coaches for not telling them to just play. A ref can call so many fouls...
I can agree that the one INT foul was missed. However what more do you want? They called two INT fouls against Abingdon. Should the refs have taken the kids birthday too after the INT fouls?
Am I the only one that has noticed fouls were called on all the crashes in the small highlight tape?
Reiterating the fact GC fans behavior is questionable at best.
Did you not watch GC from like 2000-2009? You guys fail to remember you all were brutes on the hard wood. All what you mentioned minutes the 2 hand pushes gc did.
I have been reading the thread since Saturday and honestly am baffled. I was in attendance of this game and concur with what oldtimer is saying.
GC complains whens games are called to tightly and complains when games are called to loosely. The game was psychical and Abingdon took some cheap...