Slow golfers are exceedingly frustrating and the offenders never claim they’re slow. If you can’t complete 18 holes walking in 3:45 (I usually demand 3:30 max) you’re definitely slow. Forget all the pomp and circumstance, play ready golf. Chances are you’re not doing this for a living.
In...
With ratings up significantly, the Broadcast partners are pushing the USGA for more west coast venues. The Wantanabe’s will need to make significant changes to Riviera or the scores will be amongst the lowest ever.
I have the privilege of watching and playing with almost half of the top 50 players at my course in Jupiter. I can tell you first hand from track man…rickie’s swing speed is exactly the same as Justin Thomas and last years winner Matt Fitzpatrick.
The guy that bombs it 10-15 past Rory on the...
There are many courses that don’t deserve their lofty ranks. LACC definitely belongs in any top 25 list. IMO- Seminole is so overrated it’s crazy. Move to the other side of RT 1 and it would be a friggin Muni.
BTW- Did I mention I got an albatross on the 6th hole at LACC? :).
One of my close friends at our club in Jupiter Fl is also a member at LACC. Played both north/southcourses for the first time last year. Place is spectacular, and I made an albatross with a majestic drive on the 6th hole!! Any chance for me to bring that up is a good day. :).
Doesn’t the team send their concerns with fouls to the league office for review?
I assume there is mechanismto handle these, educate refs on patterns or missed calls.
My uncle (63) was admitted to the hospital on sunday (Bayshore). They were able to keep his O2 levels until this morning when he was put on a ventilator.
Its devastating to hear, and even worse that they wont let anyone see him under any circumstances.
I pray that no one here has to endure...