Recent content by tahawkeyes

  1. tahawkeyes

    Do you want Crooks on Hawkeyes?

    No thank you.
  2. tahawkeyes

    Michigan State

    Must be the time zone difference. But seems odd. Fox does 3:00 pm kickoffs a decent amount. Not sure why it's 4:24 though.
  3. tahawkeyes

    Michigan State

    I'll be there as well. Have been to East Lansing three other times (Only for Basketball). Fun town. I like the downtown area. Lot of good places to eat. One of my favorite places is called HopCat. I was in East Lansing back in February, and my buddy and I found a fun place downtown called...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters