Recent content by TakeFlight

  1. TakeFlight

    Just so you guys know, these posts are publicly visible. I "follow" @Travis Rooke-Ley so when...

    Just so you guys know, these posts are publicly visible. I "follow" @Travis Rooke-Ley so when he posts on someone's wall I see it in my feed. Maybe you both understand this already, but I was surprised (I'm still figuring out how On3 works). I wanted to let you know because seeing this exchange...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Aaron Murray on Arch Manning: People are going to draft him because he has the last name
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU trending for 4-star wide receiver -- scheduled to visit Tiger Stadium, nearing decision