Recent content by taydaddy

  1. T

    Worse choke than Duke Saturday

    Sampson I’m guessing?
  2. T

    Which would you rather see: AR get run out of the gym OR lose due to a horrible coaching job/decision by Cal?

    Have to say…great post OP. You’re Nostradamus. I didn’t think there was a chance, but then I remembered Cal was coaching. Instant Classic
  3. T

    Feels So Good; and So Bad

    Lamont will give us everything he can
  4. T

    Where is Butler?

    Questionable to return
  5. T

    That locker room energy...

    Great post OP. Glad I wasn’t the only one who noticed that today.
  6. T

    Cats-Sooners Game Thread

    Just get one stop
  7. T

    Cats-Sooners Game Thread

    Rule of 71 not in our favor
  8. T

    Clinic on how not to close a game.

    I personally enjoyed fouling the three pointer that went in for the 4’point play
  9. T

    Friday Feb 14 games on tv

    Indiana is awful
  10. T

    *** Vols at Cats Game Thread ***

    only at halftime do we get points taken away
  11. T

    OT: Super Bowl

    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Brent Venables confirms John Mateer will remain Oklahoma starting quarterback
  5. 05 On3 Football Danny White puts Happy Hour at Neyland Stadium into effect for remainder of season