Recent content by TCarman

  1. T

    I wonder if Nike is helping us with any money on our recruiting ?

    Maybe Pope doesn't want the NCAA to get involved when you start adding outside people into recruiting. I don't know that for sure, but I would assume that Nike would really want to help UK out with as much money as we make them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Mustangs positioned to capitalize as multiple blue-chip visitors visit SMU for Boston College game
  5. 05 On3 NIL College student-athletes received $1.8 billion in direct rev-share payments in 2025-26