Recent content by The Simple Truth

  1. T

    Toughest players ever at UK

    Larry would cold cock you he's been ill recently
  2. T

    Your Louisville hatred...

    How much do I hate Loserville Bill Keightley said I hate 3 things 1.Dirty Sox 2.Smelly Jocks 3.Uavel basketball Not in that order:chairshot::chairshot:
  3. T

    What will become of UL's banner

    Used to clean the ceilings at Minardi Hall
  4. T

    who sold their 2012 championship ring?

    I'm happy for him it's his life I got my ring and would never sell my ring his choice[cheers]
  5. T

    Lady Red Pigeon Fans Pissed

    Try hooked on phonics
  6. T

    1966 Title game question

    I was his Student Manager Rupp was no racist end of story
  7. T

    1966 Title game question

    Curry Kirkpatrick
  8. T

    Sypher IS FREE!!!!

    I am crazy but most folks are to some degree. Now 2 Adulterers is my hero as for me I be never had a speeding ticket.
  9. T

    Sypher IS FREE!!!!

    Yup SEXtino said the Mafia would be called
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia