Recent content by theBlues

  1. theBlues

    Game Day Thread

    OMG!!!!!
  2. theBlues

    Game Day Thread

    Defense got punked on that one...
  3. theBlues

    OT ... fwiw ... Brandon Garrison

    But Zoom was their second best player and Kepnang their starting center. Apples and oranges.
  4. theBlues

    South Carolina up on Florida

    Florida looks very beatable now for the Cats and the USCjr win is looking a lot better.
  5. theBlues

    Nick Saban picked UK to win tonight

    I don't see it but he knows a little more football than I do. I hope he's right.
  6. theBlues

    OT ... fwiw ... Brandon Garrison

    Well he was flat out incompetent on offense at UK so I wouldn't put much stock in one exhibition game. I think we're better off; Big Frank can't shoot either but he dunks almost everything around the rim and I wouldn't trade Potter for BG.
  7. theBlues

    Demarcus Henry

    Yes and I expect at least one of ours to go pro but the current high school recruits are gonna want to see it so we probably will go with Hampton and a portal player or two.
  8. theBlues

    Demarcus Henry

    Kentucky currently has 14 players on the roster and all but Kepnang will have eligibility for another season. I know most expect Milan and Malachi to go pro but that's not for certain; it could be a replay of last year where the college money was just too much to stay in the draft. I can't see...
  9. theBlues

    The Replay- Kentucky Pro-Day

    If he's our third best player and is only as good as you have decided he is, then yes, that would be bad. But I've been watching basketball for 60 years and I believe my eyes and my eyes have told me McBride is much better than you're giving him credit for.
  10. theBlues

    The Replay- Kentucky Pro-Day

    Well I am a Cats fan; that's why I don't piss on all UK players like I was a UL fan.
  11. theBlues

    The Replay- Kentucky Pro-Day

    The 3M thing is still alive and well; McBride looked very good. I think he could easily be our 3rd best player. Ousmane also showed well even though his shots weren't falling.
  12. theBlues

    *** Official Kentucky vs LSU SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    LSU: 42 Kentucky: 13 Tiebreaker: 280 I hope my pick sucks.
  13. theBlues

    LSU thoughts and predictions

    The first line I saw was 10.5 and ESPN shows 8.5 at this time.
  14. theBlues

    LSU thoughts and predictions

    For starters I feel very good about the state of the program and the prospects for this year. However, I do not feel good about Kentucky's prospects in this game. I think LSU is underrated and likely are about as good as Alabama. Offensively and defensively LSU is one of the better teams in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 6 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7