Recent content by thebosslegend

  1. T

    Cunningham Trolled Us

    Isn't there a recurring board for this. He went some where else get over it
  2. T

    Zion officially 6-6.....across

    I M wx [QwxpeTE="Jakarii, post: 8260432, member: 57583"]That was his height at Duke where he measured 6’7 in shoes. In any case he will still be very good to great in the NBA. Height means absolutely nothing I am leaning to injury and bust
  3. T

    Congrats to Penny Hardaway on Winning a National Championship (in preseason war of words)

    I only seen him coach one game and he dudnt coach he watched them tun up and down the court. I hope his assist coaches can coach because I have my doubts about him
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back