Recent content by therealmarthvader

  1. T

    Hi Tim - gave you a call just now. I'm free for a bit. 203-461-0429

    Hi Tim - gave you a call just now. I'm free for a bit. 203-461-0429
  2. T

    I free up at 10am if that's OK. Thank you.

    I free up at 10am if that's OK. Thank you.
  3. T

    Hi Tim - Great meeting you at the golf event. I was wondering if you might have a few minutes...

    Hi Tim - Great meeting you at the golf event. I was wondering if you might have a few minutes to chat about something involving your profession. I have a family member that is trying to navigate something, and was hoping you could point me in the direction for resources and support. Thanks, Mark
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  3. 03 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating