Recent content by TheRealPirate77

  1. T

    So now it the Pac-12 the whipping boy?

    The signs of life for the Raping Baptist quickly fated away in Stillwater last weekend. Matt Rhule was a terrible hire and might last for another year. I would be careful because there is still some talent on that team. If I was WVU I would go in looking to dominate them physically and break...
  2. T

    Will the Big XII break WVU

    Get the pitchforks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  3. 03 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: Auburn has a 'pulse' following win over Vanderbilt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting After visits to LSU, Florida and Texas, No. 1 WR Easton Royal is closing in on final decision