Recent content by ThinnyJ

  1. ThinnyJ

    I like Beamer. Let's keep him.

    Well.... There's no doubt he hates losing. He likes to score, too. The plays haven't been bad. He hasn't thrown one of those balls 20 feet over someone's head or in the dirt. He also hasn't dropped one of that hit his hands, or left any receivers wide open. I can't blame everything on him...
  2. ThinnyJ

    ESPN QB Rankings - Sellers #49

    I won't be shocked to see you not shocked
  3. ThinnyJ

    Beamer with a good answer

    He should be gone forever, imo ... Cost himself millions with that act.
  4. ThinnyJ

    Put. Cutter. In.

    I disagree.... He continues missing wide open receivers over and over... Not just "a little off"... I'm talking WAY off the mark.... That isn't development. That's just inability. He's a great athlete, just not a QB.
  5. ThinnyJ

    Start Woods?

    Honestly, that may be what could turn the season around. OL is better, defense can improve - we've seen that with white. RBs aren't that bad either. I've got doubts about Woods because I feel like Briles would have thrown him in there if he thought he were better than Sellers... QB play...
  6. ThinnyJ

    OL is better...

    At least we have that going for us. Gotta put Cutter in, though...
  7. ThinnyJ

    Killing 5 people in a Truck-Car Multi-vehicle Crash is a Misdemeanor???

    Goodness mercy.... It appears the guy is repentant of what happened... It's hard to think we would lock anyone up for a complete accident (as far as we know), yet it's hard to believe anyone would only get 150 days for that... What a terrible situation.
  8. ThinnyJ

    I hope the Gamecocks have a defense

    That's better than TT and Houston tonight....
  9. ThinnyJ

    Lane can't stop being Lane

    I wish he were our coach...
  10. ThinnyJ

    Could Gamecocks win first title this year?

    If we make the playoffs, I will wake up to reality
  11. ThinnyJ

    So will Dabo suspend Burley for the season opener or find a way to rationalize waiting until a later game?

    An player who OD'd and ended up on a vent didn't even miss a practice.... This was before they were *openly* paying players looking for a return on investment.... So I really doubt you'll see them so anything now (unless he doesn't play much - then he'll get hammered so they can look righteous)
  12. ThinnyJ

    Boy, would I like to see SC have a breakout season.***

    A breakout season looks to be maybe 6-6 if everything falls in our favor.... Sorry, but we just aren't very good unless there's been a drastic change in the off-season. I guess we will see.
  13. ThinnyJ

    Well, spending too much time on academics shouldn't...

    There was no place for academics in sports the minute NIL moved in
  14. ThinnyJ

    Anyone following this Lindsay Clancy murder case?

    I kinda think he may have, honestly. Dude was already having an affair, and all of his actions and supposed alliby reasons are either debunked or sus.... If he didn't do it himself, he certainly didn't stop it from happening.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games