Recent content by Thirdandten

  1. T

    Football Signing Day

    The kid from Davidson Day, Matt Price who is going to Tusculum is a Stanly county kid who attended West Stanly and North Stanly.
  2. T

    Albemarle's Future?

    We do have a funding issue. SCS does not have enough enrollment to support having four schools. They do not offer the academics to keep the school system from losing kids to Graystone, Carolina Christian and others. While I understand we need to get below four schools it bothers me that with...
  3. T

    Albemarle's Future?

    In regards to your graystone comment, if they have roughly 400 kids and there are 2000 others in our public schools, while many may not have transportation or did not make the lottery I do not believe that there are any number of students that should not get those offerings, poor kids deserve...
  4. T

    Albemarle's Future?

    I have often read these boards but never posted. I have always enjoyed reading posts by Btango and while I have never met him have an utmost respect for Buddy Rich and his support of his Bulldogs. The one thing that has been said by many that I agree with is that what needs to be addressed is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act