Recent content by THMoore100

  1. THMoore100

    Nick Emmanwori

    Has he been getting play in time at Penn State? I know that I saw he was in a reserve role somewhat
  2. THMoore100

    Nick Emmanwori

    Anothont Rose was a 4* in some places. I know rivals had him as a 4* also have Peyton Williams. The safety from Texas. He's a 4* by some publications also. Obviously ratings don't mean too much of anything but we have some talent. Wish Jammie Robinson had stayed.
  3. THMoore100

    Now that it seems we're officially in the market for an OC...who ya got?

    That guy will turn Connor Jordan into a Heisman contender
  4. THMoore100

    I LOVED that fumble by Mafah

    They must've forgot we have the vest STs in the damn country. What was he even thinking? It was like he saw he was about to get tackled and just threw the ball in front of him.
  5. THMoore100

    We Need To Keep Our Entire Coaching Staff intact. Yes Even Satterfield. AD Tanner Don't Mess This Up. Lock These In Longterm Contracts.

    Maybe we can give satt a 1 year deal with a 15 million dollar buyout so if rhule wants him we can get paid back for the last 2 years of his service. Lol. I think if the man calls a good game in the bowl that we should keep him. I'm just scared that maybe he got aggressive bc he was coaching for...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote