Recent content by Thomas Cooke

  1. Thomas Cooke

    Thank you, I killed that duck in MO, near Corning AR on the Black River. How bout yourself?

    Thank you, I killed that duck in MO, near Corning AR on the Black River. How bout yourself?
  2. Thomas Cooke

    Which is best?

    Which is best?
  3. Thomas Cooke

    How about yourself?

    How about yourself?
  4. Thomas Cooke

    I grew up in Memphis and was fortunate enough to hunt some of the best clubs and holes in the...

    I grew up in Memphis and was fortunate enough to hunt some of the best clubs and holes in the Arkansas Mississippi delta. Now days I hunt with 2W Outfitters and Primm Springs in Stuttgart; while also going with some old college buddies from Tennessee to a great area in the bootheel of MO near...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State