Recent content by Thortulz

  1. T

    Expectation Moving Forward

    I can see the Defense keeping the team in every game with the possible exception being Ohio St. With that being said, the offense should be able to pull out 3 or 4 of the one score games I expect so 8 - 9 wins is definitely in the realm of possibility. If the Defense really matures into a...
  2. T

    So are we gonna go ahead and play out the season or just give the trophy to the Chiefs, now??

    Anytime that pr!ck coach of the Broncos loses it's a good day.
  3. T

    Dallas overatted, or Harbaugh took a better job than we thought?.

    As long as Jerry Jones is involved with the Cowboy franchise it's always going to be a shitshow with that franchise. Habrough is a solid coach and will have the Giants playing sound football and they'll go as far as their talent will take them.
  4. T

    Kyler Murray era didn't last long...

    How about those 3 missed face masks the Peckers got away with.....
  5. T

    Anyone Else a Little Jelly?

    With the changes to the staff and the players being brought in I really don't expect to see this teams players, play calling and ability to execute at the level they need to until around the 5th game of the season. Until then there will be quite a few moments where they'll both surprise...
  6. T

    Jamal Rule

    A few of the 2,000 or so pics I took on Saturday. Loved the way that young man runs.
  7. T

    Happy HUSKER Day!!!!!

    I'll be there, section 25, row 31. I'll be the one wearing red so stop and say hi if you pass by. 😉
  8. T

    Dannen: Quit Whining and Give Me Money

    With Dannen and the other Higher Ups way of thinking about how to make up revenue, when the sellout streak ends they'll raise ticket prices on the people that do attend the games to make up for the lost revenue of the sellout ending.
  9. T

    Game One: Vs Ohio. What score do you need to see to feel good?

    NU 58 - 17 Ohio Anything less than that then we're going to be in for a long season of what happened again.
  10. T

    Geep Wade.

    Did we even have a D-line last year, hell most of the time it didn't look like we had linebackers either.
  11. T

    Something to ponder. Cuban and Buffet

    Apparently it's not working, the Somalian population is overrunning every country with open borders.
  12. T

    OT: Yoga Pants

    Arse Crack pants is what some of our European friends told me they were called when the wife and I visited overseas a few years ago. Hate to say it but I've seen more women that shouldn't ever had tried them than looked good in them.
  13. T

    Holy sheet!! Nebraska is going to the Sweet 16!!

    That was a GREAT game from start to finish. I told my kid before the game I thought Nebraska would come out strong, stumble a bit but still have enough to come out on top at the end. Happy to be right for a change. Go Big Red!!!
  14. T

    EJ’s combine

    Love to see him wind up in a Vikings uniform.
  15. T

    BREAKING: Nebraska lands 4-star DL

    Really pleased to see this young man coming here. Looks like a BEAST!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State