Recent content by throw2oj

  1. T

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    Ok. It's tuesday. Can we resume Wet Leg now?
  2. T

    OT: I have my thoughts, but which movie was funnier?...

    R. Lee Ermey had a stand-up peformance for the ages in FMJ... Your parents have any children that lived?!
  3. T

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    No coincidence I saw Upper Crust open for the Supersuckers in the basement of a BBQ joint in DC.
  4. T

    Traveling to Big Sky Country

    I did the highline trail in the Winds, went pretty far up towards Gannet from the lakes where the road end (past Squaretop and deep into the valley). I was leery of bears and about an hour in I see the biggest darkest rear end and i'm thinking to myself this is the bear encounter, it's...
  5. T

    Jukebox Weirdo Edition

    Man, this thread has never had such good music! N!S!F!W!
  6. T

    Chicago Bars (NW game)

    Now with grass skirt and coconut bra...
  7. T

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    I was Snyder in 96/97 but my brother was Stuart before that. Fun fact my dad was Snyder and my mom was Stone...
  8. T

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    I thought this was going to be about the dorm in East. Whoops.
  9. T

    R.I.P. Tim Curry, 80

    God needed a wilderness girl...
  10. T

    Allen Robinson II retires

    Hell of a career!
  11. T

    AKB Tell me about your Sprinter van/camper

    Condolences for your German inlaws.
  12. T

    AKB Tell me about your Sprinter van/camper

    I saw an old bus and it had a 'One Less Sprinter Van' sticker on it. I liked that.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal