Recent content by ThrowItAround

  1. T

    Let Them Play North Carolina!

    Us too!!
  2. T

    My heart goes out to Chatham Central

    Very sad, great kid and a great father. Prayers for the family.
  3. T

    If our season is moved to the spring

    I think you could play fall, winter, and spring seasons after Jan. 1st with a shortened schedule. I think Virginia has a plan like that in place if they can't play in the fall. Not ideal, but better than no season at all.
  4. T

    Just curious

    Pretty sure Wake Forest is a Wing-T team, some people have no idea what they're looking at.
  5. T

    I think D2 football will benefit

    I was telling someone the other day that recruiting is going to be wild. We me might see some studs at places we don't usually expect in a couple of years.
  6. T

    My realignment proposal

    Seaforth opening in 2021 will pull a lot from Northwood, both will be around 750-800 kids.
  7. T

    Hypothetical Realignment Proposal Part 2

    I'm sure Green Level will be 4A going forward. I could see Northwood and Seaforth (new school will split Northwood) going in this conference.
  8. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

    Central Davidson is on board, still looking for one more.
  9. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

    Central Davidson is on board, still looking for one more.
  10. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

  11. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

  12. T

    Change in Warrior Land?

    The rumors are true.
  13. T

    Holy Buc!!!!

    BY is a solid 2A team, JV team is solid too. Future is bright, coaches are doing a good job.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  5. 05 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives