Recent content by TigerCaper

  1. T

    Herbstreit View

    Not really. Just serious about facts. I understand that there are folks honestly confused about their sexuality. But I do not think the answer is for everyone to pretend their confusion is reality.
  2. T

    Herbstreit View

    One example. https://nhjournal.com/bearded-ma-trans-hs-athlete-injures-multiple-girls-now-story-part-of-nh-debate/
  3. T

    Herbstreit View

    I do not get too worked up on the numbers because to this point they presumably are small. I just do not like dishonesty or fabrication and especially demanding folks join an illusion that is contrary to facts or otherwise be punished. It is a type of group think in which you are coerced or...
  4. T

    Herbstreit View

    We never had trouble identifying males and females in sports until the past few years when some folks decided they wanted to invent new parameters from . . . nothing. The fact that there is even a debate on these things is beyond absurd. We are no longer a serious country in many ways. It will...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act