Recent content by tigermg83

  1. T

    Trump to nominate fox news host as secretary of defense

    I know he has twenty years in of military experience and he has a master's in public policy from Harvard. I would say that Trump was elected to make moves like this. Who know if it will work out, but I think people are tired of career politicians and bureaucrats running this country. Once...
  2. T

    Trump to nominate fox news host as secretary of defense

    What was Pete Buttigieg qualifications for secretary of transportation?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6