Recent content by tigers71

  1. T

    Extreme OT: Do Humans Survive the Death of Earth?

    NSIAP: Since the TI board is full of the elite I figure if we do then the ships will have plenty of us on board. You know? The ships that the 1%ers will have a secret ticket to board when it’s evacuation time. I just hope…..I mean for a friend….that my friend is like the movies where he runs...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win