Recent content by tigr073

  1. T

    Get Your Vax Card Ready or Your Negative Test

    If vaccinated people can still get and spread the virus shouldn’t they have a negative test also? This is the part I don’t understand. Why do vaccinated people get special privileges. The world doesn’t care if your homeless , hungry , or have cancer but the world just can’t fathom me catching a...
  2. T

    Mask Ordinances Expiring Around The State - What’s Your Take?

    I would say everybody is easily triggered about something. Correct? No flame. I’m not easily triggered.
  3. T

    Mask Ordinances Expiring Around The State - What’s Your Take?

    I hate the mask thing and refuse to participate in the BS. The fact that it pisses people off really pisses me off. I saw this idiot chick at QT today get out of her car and put a mask on to pump gas. Nobody within 10-15 feet of her.
  4. T

    The good news thread

    $100 a week is way to much money to invest in UPS stock imo. You can do so much better in other places. The incredible UPS stock days that @Clem'sSon enjoyed were in the 80’s and 90’s and remember that was part of his salary. Not sure of your age or how far you are in your career but I would max...
  5. T

    Stereotypical thug allegedly responsible for the Nashville bombing

    I’m staring to notice a certain trend myself.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury