Recent content by tikk

  1. tikk

    Not great news…

    This was originally posted on X and attributed to Grok, Musk's AI software. Grok has nothing to do with clarifying, it simply makes educated guesses, gap-filling reality with fiction. It's profoundly unhelpful here.
  2. tikk

    ONO

    Thanks Nerf. I guess we'll wait and see but I have to wonder whether the eligibility issue (whatever it is) wasn't foreseeable. Ono has been around for a year. I guess an issue could arise that wasn't originally present, like grades. No idea.
  3. tikk

    ONO

    But to my question -- where is all this coming from? What/who is the source? Or is everyone just inferring from the fact that he's not been listed?
  4. tikk

    ONO

    It could be that I missed it, but could someone point to the given reason behind Ono's rumored ineligibility?
  5. tikk

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Ugh. But that was an amazing match, must-see stuff.
  6. tikk

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Oh my, that duck.
  7. tikk

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Nice job by Sinclair to overcome getting tossed and Russian shenanigans.
  8. tikk

    It’s a Penn State World

    An avalanche of whiteout jokes are headed this way.
  9. tikk

    It’s a Penn State World

    Routinely in NYC, when I'm wearing Penn State hats or shirts.
  10. tikk

    ONO

    Thanks for posting the videos of Ono at the Japan Open, Nerf. I don't know what the plan is for him this year, but he looks ready to dominate at 133 or 141. I can't think of anyone in D1 as quick--the time between when Ono decides on a move and when he's behind you is practically non-existent...
  11. tikk

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Ferrari isn't the only one needing representation. Jesus contacted me and is wondering why his name keeps appearing next to Ferrari's. "Defamation? False Light? Trademark infringement? People are going to think I'm his co-defendant if we don't shut this noise down with a cease and desist."
  12. tikk

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    Criminal defense lawyers advocating for their clients in the media often try to sell the "innocent until proven guilty" & "beyond a reasonable doubt" standards as the general public's obligation, but the public aren't jurors and it's more than fair for wrestling fans to deny Ferrari the benefit...
  13. tikk

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    It could take that long, sure, especially against someone who can afford a decent attorney. They were probably waiting on medical reports, and I'm sure they were doing research on AJ's priors, which probably took longer than the medical reports.
  14. tikk

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    A settlement presumes she sues him, and she still might, but his immediate problem is potential charges, so perhaps you meant a plea deal, though a plea deal wouldn't result in any payout. The one good thing her interview does is put pressure on the DA to charge Ferrari, though I'm sure they'd...
  15. tikk

    AJ Ferrari reportedly in trouble again (6/27/26)

    As a lawyer and occasionally a journalist this was maddening to watch. She mentions having gotten legal advice but that if she sticks to the facts she'll be okay. No! Don't talk to anyone! FFS. And especially don't talk to this clown, who clearly shouldn't be sitting in the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches