Recent content by tkueter

  1. T

    They are in the 2nd level, row 3. I would take 900.00 for both.

    They are in the 2nd level, row 3. I would take 900.00 for both.
  2. T

    NCAA Tickets

    I have 2, all-session, tickets for sale. They are in the Iowa section, level 2 row 3. Go Hawks
  3. T

    WISKY GRADES

    Amen!
  4. T

    WISKY GRADES

    The post I am referencing was not critique, it was derogatory. And now you want to critique how he celebrates? He has been hurt and unable to compete, he was just happy to feel good and win. Ironside also said some really great things about him and didn’t call him overrated and out for a bag and...
  5. T

    WISKY GRADES

    Amen!
  6. T

    WISKY GRADES

    Compensation does change the public lens, but it doesn’t mean we should forget these are still “people” navigating intense pressure. Critique is one thing—disrespect is another. Being paid doesn’t make someone immune to basic decency. Ben is feeling really good today! Thanks for all the support!
  7. T

    WISKY GRADES

    Well, you responded. So you must care. There was nothing to be objective about, that post was hateful and not constructive. I don’t care whether you fault me or not. 🤣
  8. T

    WISKY GRADES

    Ouch! 🤣🤣🤣 Did Ben piss in your cereal or something? Holy buckets! I know YOU were likely a D-1 athlete dedicating about 5 hours a day to your training and S&C and the other part of the day concentrating on eating to get big in a healthy way. Oh and managing to get good grades. So, thank you for...
  9. T

    All session tickets for 2026 NCAAs?

    If VakAttack doesn't take them, I likely will! Please reach out. Thank you.
  10. T

    Iowa / Isu

    Don't do it, don't do it. LOL!
  11. T

    IN NEED OF 2 ALL SESSION TIX FOR NATIONAL DUALS

    I know of 2 available.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 High School Texas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
  5. 05 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return