Recent content by tl65

  1. T

    Chris this is Tim with user name tl65.I kind of got lost for a while with the transition but...

    Chris this is Tim with user name tl65.I kind of got lost for a while with the transition but kept my account but have since changed my email address. How do I go about changing it to my current one. Thx
  2. T

    Great acceleration, nice punch and a solid short yardage option ...

    Yes he was and this really is a sad video, but I have to agree on that guys' punching lol!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why