Recent content by TM85

  1. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    You don't have to be fan of another team to go to the tournament. A family friend who is huge Marshall fan goes every year with us. I know how the tickets work. We buy season tickets from another school so we can get their SEC tickets. At the end of the day this conversation is ridiculous...
  2. TM85

    So how does 31-0, 34-0 and 38-0 look now?

    It wasn't an epic failure but they didn't win the championship and at the end that's all that matters.
  3. TM85

    So how does 31-0, 34-0 and 38-0 look now?

    If we win it all this year, is this year more of accomplishment than last season? I say yes. Just wondering what everybody else thinks.
  4. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    You do realize there's a website called stub hub right?
  5. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    Yes they would.
  6. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    Well I'm going and plan on having a great time as always. Not here to ruffle feathers. Just wish people would act like they have common sense.
  7. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    Pissed on? I think not. It's the horrible ideas like this that makes this fan base terrible. The SEC could care less if UK fans don't show up because 1) lets be real it would never happen especially when it's in Nashville. 2) other fan bases would buy the tickets and they would get their money...
  8. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    I don't know what that proves. You'll just let the other schools have the opportunity to buy the tickets and make it a road game atmosphere. Glad y'all thought this idea through. Let's not support the guys and make it tougher on them to win.
  9. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    My bad. So you Dont want to go and support the kids. Even better.
  10. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    So take games away from the kids? If we don't play in the SEC tournament two years ago, we don't go to the final four. People need to get this us vs the world mentality. It comes with being the best program in college basketball.
  11. TM85

    I want out of this POS conference

    Will never happen. Football brings in more money than basketball even here. I agree the officiating has been terrible but did you not see how terrible the refs were in the Louisville/Duke game? It's everywhere. Even Jay Bilas said that last night.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Stephen A. Smith addresses racial element of PCSA narrative, accuses supporters of 'circumventing' Supreme Court
  5. 05 Women's Sports Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits