Recent content by TODDduck

  1. T

    2022 Winner$$$

    2022 Winner$$$
  2. T

    Thanks. Didn’t know.

    Thanks. Didn’t know.
  3. T

    Does ur tweet mean we still have a shot at Lane Train or Aranda? Please tell me yes. If Lanning...

    Does ur tweet mean we still have a shot at Lane Train or Aranda? Please tell me yes. If Lanning is the back up plan we are in very good shape.
  4. T

    Be on ur toes tomorrow at work. Strange times we leave in.

    Be on ur toes tomorrow at work. Strange times we leave in.
  5. T

    Right back at you Hal!

    Right back at you Hal!
  6. T

    I love to embarrass her. I’m all in on the Lane Train. Aranda would be a great 1b but give me...

    I love to embarrass her. I’m all in on the Lane Train. Aranda would be a great 1b but give me Lane. Instance offense and energy we need.
  7. T

    I’m a huge college football fan(follow it too close.) Aranda would be a Grand Slam hire. Defense...

    I’m a huge college football fan(follow it too close.) Aranda would be a Grand Slam hire. Defense minded with West Coast roots. Let me know how it goes.
  8. T

    I think my daughter is a student of yours? Hallie. Been a crazy 72 hours and appreciate your...

    I think my daughter is a student of yours? Hallie. Been a crazy 72 hours and appreciate your input on Mario and coaching search
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC Network reveals updated SEC football rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU is a 'very, very strong contender' for nation's No. 4 running back