Recent content by Tom Paris

  1. Tom Paris

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Linda’s WNBA takes are beyond stupid.
  2. Tom Paris

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    I need the Jim Zabel call!!!
  3. Tom Paris

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    I take it back. He should have gone for it. I don’t trust our kickers over 50 at this point. Under 40 it was the right call. The kicker let Kirk down.
  4. Tom Paris

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Oh man that would have been a crazy pick six.
  5. Tom Paris

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    At least we aren’t Arkansas. Their motto is “We almost always almost win.”
  6. Tom Paris

    Jhaliana Guy

    I gotta think she’s going out West unless TCU throws a lot of money at them.
  7. Tom Paris

    Jhaliana Guy

    Crazy people and their decisions often don’t make sense to non-crazy people.
  8. Tom Paris

    Jhaliana Guy

    I don’t think Weber played her much, if at all the rest of the season. I think the family said she was injured so she was able to transfer without sitting out part of a season. Not 100% positive but what I was told by a MAC head coach.
  9. Tom Paris

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    High school girls can handle a strong motivational statement. No women like yellers and screamers.
  10. Tom Paris

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    This is true.
  11. Tom Paris

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I don’t know her Vanderbilt story. I didn’t follow Vanderbilt basketball. Was she a bad coach at Vanderbilt?
  12. Tom Paris

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Imagine thinking she doesn’t. You’re just an emotional fan.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  3. 03 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  4. 04 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: Auburn has a 'pulse' following win over Vanderbilt