Recent content by TonyLieske

  1. T

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers versus Indiana

    The true defense for Rutgers was the friends they made along the way.
  2. T

    Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure

    That’s such a glass half empty way of looking at things. ”Rutgers has won 3 of its last 13 games and 5 of those “not wins” were within single digits.“
  3. T

    USNews 2027 Rankings Dropped

    Winter in NJ brutal? Is that a joke? Our winters are very mild.
  4. T

    Team is improving and playing hard. Time for Zinn to step up for Greg.

    Last night was a dominating performance by our guys! It is clear the coaches are improving this team each week, the sign of true coaching excellence! If Zinn was smart, she would be on the phone with Schiano‘s agent right now getting an extension!
  5. T

    SEC throwing LSU out of the conference?

    Is the SEC Conference mad at LSU because the whupped Clemson so bad? I don’t get it.
  6. T

    Thank you Michigan?

    Wow, refs did everything they could to give Mich as many chances as possible, and it eventually worked. Added mystery time twice!
  7. T

    Sent to Zinn

    I definitely checked my email before I sent it.
  8. T

    When will it be safe to wear my Rutgers Tee shirts ?

    2032 to be conservative.
  9. T

    Sent to Zinn

    I also sent a very strongly worded email to Rutgers. I made some very cogent and logical arguments as to why the should immediately fire Schiano. I am confident that they will find my email persuasive and that it will be taken very seriously by the entire university.
  10. T

    Fire Schiano Poll

    I voted yes, but I suspect the school is too poor to buy out his contract.
  11. T

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Football versus UMass

    I don’t see why you guys are so negative. Our guys are giving UMass all they can handle out there! I think if we can get a couple good bounces we could win this thing!
  12. T

    OT: Wither UCLA? AD Is OUT- Athletics Out of Money

    If those figures are correct, I think that might be the strongest argument I’ve ever seen for Rutgers abandoning FBS football. I am old enough to remember when we all thought getting into the big ten was going to have some huge financial payoff, when the reality is that it appears to have been...
  13. T

    Football Rutgers Football closes season with tough loss to Penn State

    Well gents, we were a couple lucky bounces away from pulling this one out. You gotta give a lot of credit to Schiano for having this team be so competitive week in and week out this season. I for one think the future looks bright indeed with Coach Schiano at the helm. Can’t wait to see how they...
  14. T

    Football Too many mistakes end Rutgers Football's upset bid at No. 1 Ohio State

    Well gentlemen, I can’t say I’m not disappointed in the final result. That being said I think the team showed real heart and courage and I feel confident in saying that this was truly a moral victory, even if it wasn’t an actual victory.
  15. T

    Football Too many mistakes end Rutgers Football's upset bid at No. 1 Ohio State

    OSU got some lucky bounces and favorable calls on that drive, but everything I. Seeing on the field shows that Rutgers is truly the better team. I am confident it’s just a mater of time before our guys take over this game and win it all!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: 'It's impossible for me to believe that Shane Beamer is going to survive' at South Carolina
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri