Recent content by Tonyprescott

  1. T

    Piedmont District 2023

    From what I hear Magna Vista and Martinsville should be solid. I imagine GW will bounce back though, thread says Bassett is graduating a lot. Being young in HS football is tough. I can see a team like Mecklenburg in the top 3 or 4 and who knows, any given Friday 🤷‍♂️
  2. T

    Piedmont District 2023

    I’m not from the area but I saw most of Mecklenburg home games last year. Can’t say much about the Piedmont because I think they only played Halifax in that district. I was at that game it was back n forth and I think Mecklenburg was up at half. I have rental property there and my folks are near...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: Auburn has a 'pulse' following win over Vanderbilt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting After visits to LSU, Florida and Texas, No. 1 WR Easton Royal is closing in on final decision