Recent content by toothdoc34

  1. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    Anyone know where the team is staying?
  2. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    If my dad doesnt go with me, I may have an extra ticket at will call.
  3. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    I remember that quite well also. Another reason I wanted to go to this game. When my buddy called and said he would put me on the guest list for tickets, I knew it was meant to be. Now Im just hoping he can get me courtside.
  4. T

    3 more days until Duke in Vegas

    Huge crowd. A friend of mine works for the promotional company that is putting on the event. Thats how I am getting my tickets. The venue jusy opened in April of this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans