Recent content by Tor_Eckman

  1. Tor_Eckman

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    You need to get off of hot water.
  2. Tor_Eckman

    FC/OT: CFB viewership 2026….

    I have not watched any CFB this season. Stopped watching the NFL after 2019.
  3. Tor_Eckman

    44 Years ago today Penn State upset #2 Nebraska on their journey to win their first National Championship.

    They didn’t play Naked Eye or The Dirty Jobs. Still a good set. 🤣
  4. Tor_Eckman

    44 Years ago today Penn State upset #2 Nebraska on their journey to win their first National Championship.

    Had seats in row L of section EE behind the PSU bench. A friend played on the JV squad at the time. I did not see the McCloskey catch since my view was obstructed by the crowd in the student section, but did see the Bowman TD. Following the game, the only way out was over the trail onto the...
  5. Tor_Eckman

    Surprised Jordan Lucas DUI not posted

    Weirdo mathematicians always weirdo-ing.
  6. Tor_Eckman

    Guarding the Lion Statue.

    Should have launched piss balloons. Maybe those were and still are reserved for tOSU.
  7. Tor_Eckman

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    Not that there’s anything wrong with that. 😂
  8. Tor_Eckman

    The Annual Best Philly Cheesesteak Thread!

    Hot sausage Battleship with peppers and onions.
  9. Tor_Eckman

    Rutgers

    eeeeee-eee-eeeeeeeeee-eeeee ….
  10. Tor_Eckman

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    Nobody working at Lione’s used tongs. :LOL:
  11. Tor_Eckman

    Rutgers

    I sure hope DJSpunky is having a good time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  12. Tor_Eckman

    First game, Labor Day weekend. How is attendance affected?

    Socrates could have chosen death by exile. Maybe that wasn't a thing in ancient Greece.
  13. Tor_Eckman

    '26 Little League World Series (8/19-30) thread

    Ohio. Nevada. Detroit. Doesn’t matter.
  14. Tor_Eckman

    PSU guys cut in NFL

    A test tube.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Star-studded weekends at SMU, Texas A&M; Houston heating up with flip targets; TCU poised for more commitments
  5. 05 On3 Basketball John Calipari dishes on coaching compensation as battle looms over Protect College Sports Act