No totally organic as far as I know. She went to Nashville for like six months and hated it. Probably not radio friendly stuff but really smart well written songs.
But you need to see her live to get the full picture her band is killer. I think they are a bunch of session guys. She’s got a...
Shayna Gayle. She’s a oretty big musician kind of blowing up right now. Wife and I have seen her and her band a bunch recently. Lexington at the Burl, plus Newport and Birmingham.
People probably call her country but she’s really more of a rock artist. She just performed at Jason Isbell’s...
We should’ve known what we were in for when they hit us with three different fonts on this graphic.
The giant background copy of BCG with 10% opacity is like the demon in his soul.
The closest collision to the National Championship a Louisville fan will get is when they wreck their Subaru delivering pizzas to an SEC fan watching the championship game.
I don’t know I think this team and more importantly the coaching staff is built differently. I think they cover the spread by a full touchdown. Either way very excited about the energy the team has right now!